Write for the Qi PowerSurge website
We welcome bloggers and individuals who are wanting to contribute quality content to our website.
The article or a post must not be previously published anywhere else, including your own personal website. If you hold expertise and knowledge in the technology industry, we would love to hear from you!
Guidelines for Guest Posting
These are some of the “Do and Don’t” guidelines which will help you understand what we are looking for when collaborating with a guest poster who would like to submit an article.
Submit Unique Posts (written blog posts): they must be original and written by you. Posts must not have been published anywhere else (including your own personal blogs) or be used in future for distribution on other websites.
Photography: Photographs and videos can be included in your article that regard to anything technology related. Photos and videos used must be taken/recorded by you or be copyright free images, suitable for distribution. Please ensure you provide high-resolution .jpg files for any images and .mp4 files for any videos.
Infographics: Infographics can be included in your article. They must be created by you according to your article. If the infographic is published on our site, the creator will be credited via a link to the original source displayed directly below the image.
Don't send articles already published elsewhere: We only accept unique content that has not previously been published/scheduled to be posted elsewhere. If an article is accepted to be published on the Qi PowerSurge website, that article must not later be republished elsewhere without express written agreement with Qi PowerSurge.
Don’t send drafts: Our goal is to provide the highest quality articles to the world that has real content based on personal experience and / or professional expertise. We care most about quality rather than quantity. We aim to provide people with worthwhile content to reflect on and/or apply.
How to Submit Your Article
Please e-mail your article, exactly per the below guide, to email@example.com.
Send within the body of the email (not as attachments) in this order:
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words or less
- Link for your website
- Links for your social media profiles
- If you would like to include a photo of yourself, attach it too!
By submitting articles to Qi PowerSurge you acknowledge that:
- Submitting an article does not guarantee that it will be published. We assess articles based on fit with the above writing guidelines and also with regards to fit with our Qi PowerSurge website brand, mission, and values.
- Qi PowerSurge does not pay for content contributed.
- You accept any form of editing the Qi PowerSurge team considers to be reasonable and necessary to maintain a high standard of quality with posts published on our site.
- When an article is published on our site, it is then owned by Qi PowerSurge and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval from Qi PowerSurge.